- Average Assets Under Management (AAUM) of Indian Mutual Fund Industry for the month of September 2021 stood at INR 37.41 lakh crs up 3.64% compared to the earlier month.
- Equity Oriented Schemes witnessed inflows of INR 8.67k Crs in September. Multicap funds saw the biggest inflow at INR 3,569 crs.
- Dynamic/Balance Advantage funds witnessed INR 5.2K crs inflow whereas Arbitrage Funds saw outflows of INR 3K Crs due to low returns
- SIP inflows increased to record high of INR 10,351 Crs in September.
- Debt Funds saw outflow of INR 64k Cr compared to INR 1k Cr inflow in August which could be largely due to Quarter end requirements. Overnight funds followed by Floaters saw the biggest inflows in the debt category.
- SBI Mutual Fund continued to enjoy the top slot for the 7th consecutive quarter. However, HDFC leads SBI in terms of total Debt AAUM for the quarter.
For all these snippets and much more please read through our report.