Associate Relationship Manager
We, at MATA, are looking for smart and committed people to be part of our organization. As a family run business, we extend this to the company culture as well, with lots of opportunities to develop personally and professionally. With a low attrition rate, it is rare for such openings to come up and this one is in the Mutual Fund Industry.
We encourage new ideas and initiatives even if it’s not directly related to your role which helps in developing leadership qualities and upskilling. We also host several internal workshops and casual workshops to help you grow.
- Relevant Work Experience of 2-3 years
- To build, develop and enhance relationships across Family Offices, Small and Mid-size companies, Ultra HNI and Professionals
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Knowledge of Mutual Funds
- NISM Series V-A certified
- MS Office in particular Excel and Powerpoint (or Spreadsheets and Slides which are the Google equivalent)
- Comfortable using tech – Why? We work on Google Workspace and are interconnected to handle times like lockdown. Using Google Drive for shared documents or hosting video calls through Google Meet.
What does the job entail?
- Advising corporate/ HNI clients on various Mutual Fund products
- New client acquisition in the HNI, Small and midsize companies space
- Following up with the existing clients on current investments and advising on portfolio
- Liaising with Mutual Fund houses
- Resolution of client queries related to transactions, investments
- Preparing various types of MIS for reporting purposes on monthly basis as per client requirements
- Graduates or Postgraduates – Business / Finance / Marketing
What’s it like to work at Mata?
- Support to upskill and grow
- Family-like environment
- Encourage taking initiatives
- Annual company conference (team building and some fun)
- Health insurance
- Mental Health Awareness Program
- Birthday treats