- Stock brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system, with effect from Sept 1, 2020.
- Update your mobile number and email ID with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email ID and/or mobile number to create pledges.
- Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in the Cash market segment.
- Investors may please refer to the Exchanges’ (NSE and BSE) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 and 20200731-7 dated July 31, 2020; NSE/INSP/45534 and 20200831-45 dated Aug 31, 2020; notice no. 20200731-7 dated July 31, 2020 and 20200831-45 dated Aug 31, 2020; and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
- Check your Securities/MF/Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
— Issued in the interest of investors